Arpeggio picking (where we pick the notes of the chord individually - instead of strumming over all of the strings) is arguably the #1 way to beautify any guitar song.
You can use it in songs that were originally played with it - or to refresh songs that weren't.
If you like the sound of it - let me tell you more about it. Let's go:
Are you tired of the same boring way of playing songs - only by strumming them? ("down-down-up", etc.)
Think about the following songs - can you recall the guitar picking style that makes them sound special and stand out? I bet you do for at least most of them:
This picking style - called arpeggio picking - where we pick the notes individually instead of strumming all strings together - is exactly what you will learn in the Complete Arpeggio Songs course.
ou will learn exactly how to use the arpeggio technique and incorporate it into ANY song that you'll choose to.
The lessons' topics include
- Everything about playing songs using the arpeggio picking - and that means that we will be talking practically and using examples from popular rock and pop songs.
- Exactly how to transition any regular (strummed) song into an interesting, arpeggiated one.
- How to use the arpeggio technique both by using a pick or by using your fingers. (Fingerstyle arpeggio)
- The #1 secret for smoothness and accuracy when playing arpeggios - when a friend told me that - my whole approach to arpeggios became a lot more natural and easy, AND I sounded way better.
- Learn when and in which parts of the songs it'll usually sound much better if you'll use arpeggios instead of regular strums.
- You'll be able to write songs using the arpeggio technique - songs that'll be a lot more unique and interesting than ones that only use the same single strumming pattern over and over.
- Learn the exact arpeggio patterns for songs ranging from Bob Dylan, Green Day, Jeff Buckley, R.E.M and many other greats.
- You will learn the technique that I call "Arpeggio Bass Stairways" - which will let you add gorgeous, melodic transitions between the different chords of the song.
- How to make your arpeggios "dirty", so you can add some power to the more intense parts of the song while still not playing the simple "down-down-up" kind of rhythm.
As a bonus, you will also get my highest rated mini-course: The 21 Best Hacks & Tricks for Intermediate Guitarists (see details in the curriculum below)
- CLICK THE DOWN ARROW SIGN ↓ TO FULLY EXPAND THE CURRICULUM -
- Watch sample lessons by clicking on the "Preview" button -
Hi friends, I'm Cooper, a music man based in sunny & beautiful Tel Aviv, Israel. I work with other artists mostly as a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player - and I specialize in (and LOVE!) blues, jazz, and 60s-70s rock n' roll.
In 2014 I founded the blog Guitar Songs Masters-com - which grew over time and work to be one of the top five most-read guitar blogs worldwide (formerly named GuitarHippies), along with its accompannying video courses academy.
Also check out my Harmonica Jamz website and courses - where I teach harmonica easily both to musicians and non-musicians. Join 5000+ students on the flagship course.
My expertise is in teaching you how to play the songs that you love - with your own unique sound that I can help you develop. (Whether if it's on the guitar, piano or harmonica.)
Over the last several years, I spent many months traveling through four different continents with my guitar, and having a great time with many musicians. Right now, I'm developing more learning material for piano and guitar, and I perform with bands and friends. Cheers for living a fun life with lots of great music!
Testimonials and Reviews
I guarantee that these testimonials are real, from students who sent them over email or left reviews on other websites that my courses are hosted at, and are not altered by me in any way.
"Excellent and easy to understand introduction to arpeggios. I loved all the practical examples from the different songs that you included, it helped put things in context." Jim Averback, England
"I remember when I just started playing guitar and I suddenly started hearing those special picking styles on the radio and never knew how to do it. Since then I have been trying (pretty much unsuccessfully ) to start playing like this myself but could never really get the hang of it so I was very happy when I stumbled upon a link to this course on pinterest. So far Im about 5 lessons in and I'm finally hearing those sounds out of my own hands just like I always tried to do. So thanks for creating this!!" Trey Feltham, Australia
"Just wanted to say thanks, this course really helped me with breathing some new life into the songs that I always play and get out of the rut I felt like I was stuck at." Nancy K., Minnesota
"I wish I ran into this course a couple of years ago. Your special tricks for playing more accurately were very helpful. Keep up the good work, Ive also been following the blog. Max" Max Stenzl, Germany
You will also get the printable PDF Guitar Campfire Songbook, with 35+ great songs that you can play arpeggios with.
Let's take your song playing skills to the next level!
Can't wait to see you inside,
Don't Like It? Return It!
If - for whatever reason - you're not happy with the course, simply send me an email to [email protected] and I'll refund your money - no questions asked. In other words - try it, see if it works for you.