his is the mini-course that I wish I had when I just started out on the guitar.
You'll learn the most practical things that I have learned throughout my guitar journeys. These are lessons that will literally cut years off of your learning curve.
- The best and most useful chords you should learn first, including tricks on how to ingrain new chords super-fast into your muscle memory.
- A bunch of cool playing techniques, including how to slide into chords, how to use sus 2/4 chords and other techniques that will make your playing more interesting.
- The 13 most useful guitar apps - apps that will actually help you improve much faster and enjoy the guitar a lot more.
- 8 ways to develop your time-keeping skills and really get that pro sound.
- 6 ways to customize your guitar and add some elegant bling to it.
- 6 tips on how to easily conquer any barre chord. (like the F chord, that causes too many people to just quit guitar)
- 4 ways to avoid the notorious pain in the fingertips that every beginner encounters.
- My favorite 13 guitar accessories - things that'll actually improve your guitar life.
- How to find that one chord that finishes the song perfectly.
- How to use a capo to make sure the song matches your voice, and also to create fresh different voicings when playing with another guitarist.
- The ideal fingernail length for playing guitar.
- The 4 pillars of a perfect guitar maintenance routine that'll make your guitar fun to come back to.
- And even more lessons that will enrich your skills and sound, with newerones added regularly.
Hi friends, I'm Cooper, a music man based in sunny & beautiful Tel Aviv, Israel. I work with other artists mostly as a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player - and I specialize in (and LOVE!) blues, jazz, and 60s-70s rock n' roll.
In 2014 I founded the blog Guitar Songs Masters-com - which grew over time and work to be one of the top five most-read guitar blogs worldwide (formerly named GuitarHippies), along with its accompannying video courses academy.
Also check out my Harmonica Jamz website and courses - where I teach harmonica easily both to musicians and non-musicians. Join 5000+ students on the flagship course.
My expertise is in teaching you how to play the songs that you love - with your own unique sound that I can help you develop. (Whether if it's on the guitar, piano or harmonica.)
Over the last several years, I spent many months traveling through four different continents with my guitar, and having a great time with many musicians. Right now, I'm developing more learning material for piano and guitar, and I perform with bands and friends. Cheers for living a fun life with lots of great music!
Free Bonus: The Printable PDF Beginners Campfire SongbookOn top of the lessons, you will also receive the printable Guitar Songs Masters Beginners Campfire Songbook, with over 35 songs.
Some of the songs that are in there, ranging from classic rock to pop, country and more, are in the following list:
Let's make your guitar journeys a lot more efficient and fun.
Can't wait to see you inside,