If you feel that you are past that point of being a beginner who just learns the first chords and how to actually play a simple song,
And you feel that you already have the basics down - and now you're looking for how to start making your next steps in the game.
So this course will give you a huge boost of motivation and a lot of valuable information and inspiration to continue your guitar journeys and start finding your own sound.
In this free mini-course I'll share with you the best of my guitar knowledge - that is relevant to those people who consider themselves past the stage of "beginners".
We will talk about things like finding your own sound and style, encorporating cool new playing techniques, developing your sense of rhythm, getting the most out of apps and technology, and a lot more:
- Why all the professionals are using their THUMB on the 6th string when playing chords up the neck?
- Advanced rhythms - 5/4, 7/8 etc. What makes them special? How can you determine when you encounter one and play accordingly?
- A bunch of cool new playing techniques, including how to slide into chords, how to use sus 2/4 chords and more.
- The 13 most useful guitar apps you should know about - apps that will actually help you improve much faster.
- Some introduction lessons to the playing style of Jimi Hendrix and John Mayer.
- The huge importance of finding your own guitar heroes.
- 8 Ways to develop your time-keeping skills and really get that pro sound.
- 6 Ways to customize your guitar and add some elegant bling to it.
- My favorite 13 guitar accessories - things that'll actually improve your guitar life.
- How to find that one chord that finishes the song perfectly.
- The 4 pillars of a perfect guitar maintenance routine that'll make your guitar fun to come back to.
- And More lessons that will enrich your skills and sound, with newer ones added regularly.
Hi friends, I'm Cooper, a music man based in sunny & beautiful Tel Aviv, Israel. I work with other artists mostly as a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player - and I specialize in (and LOVE!) blues, jazz, and 60s-70s rock n' roll.
In 2014 I founded the blog Guitar Songs Masters-com - which grew over time and work to be one of the top five most-read guitar blogs worldwide (formerly named GuitarHippies), along with its accompannying video courses academy.
Also check out my Harmonica Jamz website and courses - where I teach harmonica easily both to musicians and non-musicians. Join 5000+ students on the flagship course.
My expertise is in teaching you how to play the songs that you love - with your own unique sound that I can help you develop. (Whether if it's on the guitar, piano or harmonica.)
Over the last several years, I spent many months traveling through four different continents with my guitar, and having a great time with many musicians. Right now, I'm developing more learning material for piano and guitar, and I perform with bands and friends. Cheers for living a fun life with lots of great music!
Let's take your guitar skills to the next level.
See you inside,